Monday 7 April 2008

i bring it on myself...

You won't believe how busy I've been!

Gallivanting here, there, and everywhere...

I've been trying to sit down to post a long(ish) reflection on chemo, but have I had a chance?!

This morning the phone has started ringing again the minute I put it down... and now I have to go and get all pampered - oh, it is a hard life you know ;)

So the reflection will have to wait.

In the meantime, hubby has relented, and look who's coming to live with us!


Haiku for a Tabby Kitten

three days old, he mews
small in the palm of my hand
eyes closed to the world


I am soooo excited - only 8 weeks to wait!

10 comments:

Carol said...

OMG He's GORGEOUS!!! I remember when Gai was that size and could sit in the palm of my hand.....now I need two hands to lift him!!

Congratulations on the new addition to your family :-)

C x

Unknown said...

He's sooooooo beautiful. Enjoy :-)

Jenny Beattie said...

Oh god, he's beautiful. I'm so jealous.

Lane Mathias said...

At last!!! What are you going to call him?
I love tabbys:-)

hesitant scribe said...

hmm - yes - must find a name! We have 6-8 weeks to decide though!

I'll just have to visit him in the meantime though!

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful! Hope he brings you a lot of joy, ours def does! If you scroll down my page to the bottom you will see a pic of Trilby, our tabby. (Hes got no nose.)

Anonymous said...

When exactly did Hubby relent?

Menu for a Tabby Kitten

3 1/2 Lbs, of Tabby Kitten - minced
1 Small Onion - finely chopped
2 Cloves of garlic
1 Egg
Pinch of salt
2tbs Olive Oil

1 Litre of Brandy (can also be used to light BBQ)

1 Box Kleenex for the wife & kids

Tomato Sauce

H xxx

hesitant scribe said...

Do you see what I have to contend with?! Do you see?!!!!!

I hear bachelor pads are al the rage this summer... darling

Jon M said...

Ceeeute...nice recipe though...tomato sauce and brandy...now there's a thought!

hesitant scribe said...

yes jon - i knew hubby was getting increasingly creative in the kitchen but i hadn't realised just how much...
:)